Sunday, January 31, 2010

The food resolution

Poor Foodlandia, all overgrown and neglected. I must have known deep inside that it would come this when I named you. Time to get out the machete and reclaim my little chunk of the blogosphere.

Posting every day was, of course, at the top of my annual things-to-do-better list. It’s hard to defend a New Year’s resolution wherein I promise to do a thing every day, then don’t get around to doing it - even once - until it’s almost February. Let’s just say I was waiting to start until I was pretty sure I would follow through. I think the key might be to keep the posts a little shorter.

So that’s my (short) thought for the day. You’ll be hearing from me again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, you lied. Fortunately you lied to yourself, and we are simply witnesses. On a positive note, your next post is visually and verbally beautiful. Love the use of color and photos to reinforce the text. Go, Rogue Librarian! You are two posts ahead of me. :)

    ReplyDelete